BEN: This is Ben, his role is to play the killer/stalker in our film.
We felt that he would suit this role more than anyone else in our group as he is the tallest and therefore would create a better image for the killer especially considering his costume in a white boiler suit. Also he is the one who watches the most horror films out of us all.
LIAM: This is Liam, his role is to be the camera man.
He has chosen to take this role as he is not comfortable in front of the camera and has prior filming experience from GCSE media therefore he would have more knowledge when it comes to filming and editing
CHLOE: This is me, my role is to play the victim in our film.
We felt I would be suited the best for this role because I am the smallest and therefore would look more vulnerable to our audience. I am also the only female in our group therefore it narrows down who should play the role as the victim because stereotypically, the man would be killing the woman/girl. I also have blonde hair which is a common stereotype of weakness and the apparent 'dumb blonde' connotations.
We felt that he would suit this role more than anyone else in our group as he is the tallest and therefore would create a better image for the killer especially considering his costume in a white boiler suit. Also he is the one who watches the most horror films out of us all.
LIAM: This is Liam, his role is to be the camera man.
He has chosen to take this role as he is not comfortable in front of the camera and has prior filming experience from GCSE media therefore he would have more knowledge when it comes to filming and editing
CHLOE: This is me, my role is to play the victim in our film.
We felt I would be suited the best for this role because I am the smallest and therefore would look more vulnerable to our audience. I am also the only female in our group therefore it narrows down who should play the role as the victim because stereotypically, the man would be killing the woman/girl. I also have blonde hair which is a common stereotype of weakness and the apparent 'dumb blonde' connotations.
No comments:
Post a Comment